As I told you before, today is the day I will visit the Berlinale (hence the ID in my bag). I like my bags small and functional, so I usually don't have much space. I pick my accessories wisely and always bring:
1. A nailpolish to rework my morning manicure. Today it is Deborah Lippmann's 'Polka dots and Moonbeams'
2. A YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking in black
3. Radiance enhancing YSL Poudre Compact
4. Peppersmith mints. I'm seriously addicted to these Sicilian lemon flavored babies.
5. My mini Moleskine agenda. I use it for appointments, scribbles and I keep my business cards in there.
6. Some jewelry. I always forget to put it on in the morning and this way I always have some with me. Today: a friendship bracelet that Fabia and I bought in London + a gifted bracelet from Ettika from my mother.
7. A miniature perfume. This one is called 'Forbidden Games by Kilian' and I love it.
Written by Wendy